Calaveras County Office of Education utilizes the Education Job Opportunities Information Network (EDJOIN), a public education job search web site, for our job postings and on-line application process. By completing your EDJOIN online profile you will be able to apply for numerous jobs without having to re-type the same information over and over. By clicking the following link you will be directed away from the CCOE web page to view job announcements on the EdJoin website: Click Here
To create your online profile you must click on the link above and select the job for which you wish to apply, then create an EdJoin profile when prompted. Once your profile is created you will need to complete the online application form and attach the required documents as outlined in the vacancy announcement. Incomplete applications, or applications received without the required documents, will not be considered for employment.
RECRUITMENT AND APPLICATION PROCEDURES
Typically, the following documents are requested and should be attached to all employment applications:
- Cover Letter specific to the position for which you are applying
- Your resume
- 3 current letters of reference attesting to experience/ability
- A copy of college transcripts or certificates verifying degrees or training
Applicants may also be requested to provide additional information if applicable to the position desired, such as:
- Documentation of the credential(s) currently held
- CSET transcript or test result
- Copy of ESEA Compliance Certificate
- Other documents specified in the vacancy announcement
Your electronic application will be screened for minimum qualifications after the vacancy closing date. After screening, when eligibility status is determined, all applicants are notified of the outcome via EdJoin email. Qualifying candidates will receive information regarding next steps in the assessment process, either by telephone or email.
If offered employment the successful candidate must provide:
- Official transcripts verifying degrees and post degree coursework mailed from your college or university to our office
- A copy of results for a negative TB Test (less than 4 years old)
- Documents verifying the candidates right to work in the United States
- Fingerprints for criminal background check
* Once an offer of employment has been made candidates without a current TB test and fingerprint background check will not be allowed to work until after clearance has been obtained.